Learn how to create an animated pin toy in Blender using maps, dupliverts and the displace modifier and render it in Cycles!
This was supposed to be part of an upcoming training product but we decided to release it for free!
- 00:00 - 02:00 Intro to Dupliverts
- 02:00 - 03:40 Modeling a pin
- 03:40 - 09:50 Distributing the pins
- 09:50 - 17:00 Modeling the rest of the pintoy
- 17:00 - 27:10 Cycles Materials
- 27:10 - 32:00 Adjustments of the Displacements
- 32:00 - 38:40 Creating depth maps for displacement
Music in the intro: Onlymeith - Within a Dream