- 00:00 - 01:15 Overview
- 01:15 - 04:20 Color Correction Basics
- 04:20 - 08:10 The double edge mask node
- 08:10 - 12:10 Node Groups
- 12:10 - 14:40 Using the Kirsch node as a factor
- 14:40 - 17:20 Solving a problem with the alpha channel
- 17:20 - 20:00 Different usage of the double edge mask
Use the Double Edge Node to Stylize your RenderingWritten by Frederik Steinmetz
- CC-BY 3.0: This tutorial and blendfiles are released under the Creative Commons License CC-BY 3.0 Unported
Friday, 13 April 2012 21:50
Hey tarik, nice change!
Sunday, 18 March 2012 13:59
here is my result and compositor:
Saturday, 17 March 2012 11:51
Seth: I just plug it in ;)
Seriously, a piece of hardware that works on Linux should work out of the box. Just check Linux support before you buy and you get an absolutely hassle-free experience. Actually I never heard of a three-button-mouse not working on Linux. Maybe check some specific Linux-forums for help?
Saturday, 17 March 2012 02:16
posted by Seth
I have a Linux question - From what I can tell you use Linux some for your work. What is your workaround for a three button mouse support in Linux?
Tuesday, 13 March 2012 13:19
posted by Rômulo
Hey man, nice tutorial.
I think if you check the con\/ertor in the alpha o\/er node it will work and you will not need the alpha as fac to put the background. Make a try ;)
Leave a comment