- 00:00 - 01:50 Intro
- 01:50 - 06:50 Modelling tips - low poly, vs. high poly
- 06:50 - 08:20 Work saving techniques
- 08:20 - 11:35 Problems with non-quadratic quads
- 11:35 - 12:05 Putting the pieces together
- 12:05 - 26:25 Rigging tipps for arthropods
Tutorial: Mantis Series Pt 1 - Modeling and RiggingWritten by Frederik Steinmetz
- CC-BY 3.0: This tutorial and blendfiles are released under the Creative Commons License CC-BY 3.0 Unported
Monday, 11 March 2013 03:11
posted by Isabelle
I was curious if you ever thought of changing the
page layout of your site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to
say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so
people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful
lot of text for only having 1 or 2 pictures. Maybe you
could space it out better?
Wednesday, 25 January 2012 21:17
posted by imacange
Look at the source code of the page.
Once you found this line: 00:00 - 01:50
Otherwise, amazing tutorial. And I really like that whatever you do is written on the screen (left mouse click, etc.)
Wednesday, 11 January 2012 18:00
posted by Anna-Bella
I'd like to watch this file, but my computer says it is deleted. Maybe you could look after this.
Wednesday, 28 December 2011 04:09
posted by marvin
how did you break the tutorial up into separate bookmarked parts. That would be so useful. I would really like to know how you all did that.
Sunday, 20 November 2011 12:05
posted by Craig
Thank you for this, liked the tips, and really beautiful.
Leave a comment