- 00:00 - 00:45 Intro
- 00:45 - 02:15 Interview Thomas Dinges, complete transcript in English here on BlenderDiplom.
- 02:15 - 03:18 Snippets from my presentation on smoke and fire in Blender and others
- 03:18 - 04:50 Winning submissions of BlenderDay award
- 04:50 - 05:38 Interview with Jeroen Bakker on the upcoming Blender compositor in English (full transcript soon on BlenderDiplom)
- 05:38 - 06:10 Blender speed modelling contest
- 06:10 - 10:09 Interview with Sebastian König on the upcoming 3D tracker in English. Full interview on the Blender Podcast #3.
Video-Report from BlenderDayWritten by Gottfried Hofmann
During BlenderDay Adam from LangwasserTV recorded a few of the sessions and I conducted some interviews with interesting people. Watch the whole video report here and get a snipped of an upcoming interview with Jeroen Bakker, developer of the sped-up compositor. Some parts in English!
Gottfried 'Scott' Hofmann has discovered Blender for himself when the first alpha of revision 2.5 was released. From the very beginning he was mainly interested in VFX-related aspects of Blender like the smoke simulation. Since then, he has accumulated quite some knowledge in that field which he now shares with the community through BlenderDiplom.